Saturday, September 5, 2009

More Send Me Sms SMS



Every normal person has 72 Heart Beats,
but for myself its 73.
the Extra one is your Sms.
So dont stop your sms,
it will affect my heart.


A raindrop may look too small
but somewhere a thirsty flower awaits its fall.
An sms seems to be small
but a sending heart remembers U a lot.

My Smile + My Joy + My Pleasure + My Life +
My Relief + My Honour + My Pride = Your One SMS
Ab socho aapke SMS ki keemat kya hai..

Separations r those wounds
dat nobody can heal.
N memoris r those treasures
dat nobody can steal.
But do not separate
to make memories.
Stay in touch.
Take care.

Seperations r those wounds
tht nobdy can heal.
N memoris r those treasures
tht nobdy cn steal.
Bt do nt separate
to make memories.
Stay in touch!

Seprations r those wounds
dat nobody can heal
& memoris r those treasurs
dat nobody can steal.
But dont separate to make memories.
so plz stay in touch !!!

Some say happiness is life-
Others say it's freedom-
Some of them say it's money.
But 2 me it's d tone of ur sms.
Keep them coming!

U May Be Busy,
U May Be Engaged
With Lots Of Works.
Bt U Hav 1440 Mins Per Day.
Atleast For 1 min
Think That A Sweet Friend Of Ur 's
Is Waiting 4Ur SMS

U May Be BuSy,
U May Be Engaged
With Lots Of Works.
U Have 1440 min Per day.
Atleast For 1 min
Think That A Frnd
Is Waiting For Ur Message.

What is d meaning of SMS ?
Share My Sweetness,
Search My Soul,
Seek My Sweet Heart,
Succeed My Smartness,
See My Smile,
So Keep Sending
SMS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is a DoFollow blog. So, if you provide your blog URL in the "Website" Form then it'll serve as backlink to your site.
Note: Please don't spam.