Friday, August 21, 2009

Jokes SMS, Self Praise SMS

A message to god
Dear god,

Thank u for making me healthy.
Can u also make me sexy?
If u can't make me sexy,
plz make all my friends fat and ugly.



How did you find me?
Sweet candies are nice to eat ...
Sweet words are easy to say ...
but, sweet ppl are hard to find ...
OH MY GOD! how did u find me?

I decided to send you the
Cutest, Sweetest & Most Expensive Gift
in the World,
but that stupid postman shouted at me saying:
Get Out of the Post Box.

I saw something in a shop window. It was stunning, cute, simply
adorable. I was supposed 2 buy it 4 u, then I realised it was my
reflection.

If u save this msg, it means I'm cute. If u edit this, I'm still
cute. If u fwd this, you are spreading that i'm cute & if u erase
this, you are jealous of me coz i'm cute!

If you like my sms, i am smart.
If you save, you agree i am smart.
If you forward, you spread that i am smart.
And if you delete, you are jealous because i am smart.

In this world GOD made few sweet hearts..
amongst them HE made some sweeter hearts..
amongst them HE made a single sweetest heart..
Oh hello..tht's me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is a DoFollow blog. So, if you provide your blog URL in the "Website" Form then it'll serve as backlink to your site.
Note: Please don't spam.